Check out the second annual Night of the Dead Festival at the 17th St. Farmer’s Market. Held the day after Halloween, it’s like the Hispanic day of the dead. The Hispanic ballet will be performing with Mayan dancers and mariachi bands. There will be all types of Latin food, including open bit barbecue and traditional Latin American fare. People are asked to attend in costume. From 6 p.m. to close.
- Take a cool Instagram along Liberty Trail win prize June 18, 2013 1
- Citizens might get to vote on baseball stadium location June 18, 2013 0
- RVA Streets Alive looks to hit the ground running June 17, 2013 1
- RTD Letter to the Editor against baseball in Shockoe June 17, 2013 5
- Early Sunday morning shooting at 2nd and Main June 17, 2013 1
17th Street Farmer's Market 1212 Gallery Artspace Back Porch Initiatives Belle Isle Brown's Island C'est Le Vin Cafe Gutenberg Canal Club Canal Walk Downtown Master Plan Earth Day Fountain Bookstore Fourth Friday Friday Cheers GlobeHopper Grand Illumination Hat Factory James River Julep's LuLu's Lumpkin's Jail Main Street Station Manchester Negro Burial Ground Plant Zero Poe Museum Richmond Folk Festival richmond va Rocketts Rocketts Landing rva Sam Moore Savor SBNA Shamrock the Block Shockoe Bottom Shockoe Center Shockoe Slip slave trail stadium Tobacco Row Tricycle Gardens Velvet Virginia Holocaust Museum