This will be one giant celebration! It will take place over two days in the street and Music Hall. We will close off four blocks between Main St and 6th St. The entertainment will be provided by the SGTEV Hirschjager German dancers and German music by The Continentals and Die Immergrun Musikanten. Saturday October 6th will begin at noon and end at 10:00pm with the restaurant operating until 1:30am. Sunday October 7th will begin at noon and end at 6:00pm with the restaurant operating until 1:30am. More details scattered about on their Facebook page.
- RTD: Mike’s Take on ballpark referendum June 19, 2013 0
- Relay Foods adding meal delivery to it’s grocery delivery June 19, 2013 0
- Armed robbery in Shockoe Bottom June 19, 2013 0
- Take a cool Instagram along Liberty Trail win prize June 18, 2013 1
- Citizens might get to vote on baseball stadium location June 18, 2013 0
17th Street Farmer's Market 1212 Gallery Artspace Back Porch Initiatives Belle Isle Brown's Island C'est Le Vin Cafe Gutenberg Canal Club Canal Walk Downtown Master Plan Earth Day Fountain Bookstore Fourth Friday Friday Cheers GlobeHopper Grand Illumination Hat Factory James River Julep's LuLu's Lumpkin's Jail Main Street Station Manchester Negro Burial Ground Plant Zero Poe Museum Richmond Folk Festival richmond va Rocketts Rocketts Landing rva Sam Moore Savor SBNA Shamrock the Block Shockoe Bottom Shockoe Center Shockoe Slip slave trail stadium Tobacco Row Tricycle Gardens Velvet Virginia Holocaust Museum