The re-birth of the Richmond canal walk takes another baby-step forward this weekend with a festival that will bring food, music, dancers and vendors to one of Richmond’s most under used assets. I counted 35 goods vendors, 13 food vendors including Kenn Tico who I haven’t tried yet and La Michoacana which has kick ass traditional mexican food. The website is here if you want some more details.
- Major Willy’s is no more May 21, 2013 3
- Watch rockets at Rocketts Landing this Sunday May 21, 2013 0
- Update on “Toots” assault May 20, 2013 1
- Lead singer Toots Hibbert struck with bottle at concert May 19, 2013 2
- Cashmere Jungle Lords 30th Anniversary Party @ Lulu’s May 17, 2013 0
17th Street Farmer's Market 1212 Gallery Artspace Back Porch Initiatives Belle Isle Brown's Island C'est Le Vin Cafe Gutenberg Canal Club Canal Walk Downtown Master Plan Earth Day Fountain Bookstore Fourth Friday Friday Cheers GlobeHopper Grand Illumination Hat Factory James River Julep's LuLu's Lumpkin's Jail Main Street Station Manchester Negro Burial Ground Plant Zero Poe Museum Richmond Folk Festival richmond va Rocketts Rocketts Landing rva Sam Moore Savor SBNA Shamrock the Block Shockoe Bottom Shockoe Center Shockoe Slip slave trail stadium Tobacco Row Tricycle Gardens Velvet Virginia Holocaust Museum