Eat this RVA is a relatively new blog that is hitting local food spots and reporting back. Scott is the stomach behind the blog which he started “as a connection point between local restaurants and the people that love great food.” A few days ago he wrote about Station 2 and the BBQ Barista Burger. The reviews aren’t lengthy so I’d feel wrong quoting it so hit the previous link to give it a read. I will give you this spoiler – he liked what he tasted.
- Shockoe Denim welcomes The Odd Couple and High Point Barbershop January 30, 2014 0
- Fools on the water January 29, 2014 2
- Discounted Black History Segway tours next month January 29, 2014 1
- City council postpones action on Shockoe Bottom plan January 28, 2014 0
- Shockoe baseball stadium and slave site map creator at odds January 27, 2014 1
17th Street Farmer's Market 1212 Gallery Artspace Back Porch Initiatives Belle Isle Brown's Island C'est Le Vin Cafe Gutenberg Canal Club Canal Walk Earth Day Fountain Bookstore Fourth Friday Friday Cheers GlobeHopper Grand Illumination James River Julep's Ledbury LuLu's Lumpkin's Jail Main Street Station Manchester Martin Agency Negro Burial Ground Plant Zero Poe's Pub Poe Museum Richmond Folk Festival richmond va Rocketts Rocketts Landing rva Savor SBNA Shamrock the Block Shockoe Bottom Shockoe Center Shockoe Slip slave trail stadium Tobacco Row Tricycle Gardens Velvet Virginia Holocaust Museum