Eat this RVA is a relatively new blog that is hitting local food spots and reporting back. Scott is the stomach behind the blog which he started “as a connection point between local restaurants and the people that love great food.” A few days ago he wrote about Station 2 and the BBQ Barista Burger. The reviews aren’t lengthy so I’d feel wrong quoting it so hit the previous link to give it a read. I will give you this spoiler – he liked what he tasted.
- RTD: Mike’s Take on ballpark referendum June 19, 2013 0
- Relay Foods adding meal delivery to it’s grocery delivery June 19, 2013 0
- Armed robbery in Shockoe Bottom June 19, 2013 0
- Take a cool Instagram along Liberty Trail win prize June 18, 2013 1
- Citizens might get to vote on baseball stadium location June 18, 2013 0
17th Street Farmer's Market 1212 Gallery Artspace Back Porch Initiatives Belle Isle Brown's Island C'est Le Vin Cafe Gutenberg Canal Club Canal Walk Downtown Master Plan Earth Day Fountain Bookstore Fourth Friday Friday Cheers GlobeHopper Grand Illumination Hat Factory James River Julep's LuLu's Lumpkin's Jail Main Street Station Manchester Negro Burial Ground Plant Zero Poe Museum Richmond Folk Festival richmond va Rocketts Rocketts Landing rva Sam Moore Savor SBNA Shamrock the Block Shockoe Bottom Shockoe Center Shockoe Slip slave trail stadium Tobacco Row Tricycle Gardens Velvet Virginia Holocaust Museum