Eat this RVA is a relatively new blog that is hitting local food spots and reporting back. Scott is the stomach behind the blog which he started “as a connection point between local restaurants and the people that love great food.” A few days ago he wrote about Station 2 and the BBQ Barista Burger. The reviews aren’t lengthy so I’d feel wrong quoting it so hit the previous link to give it a read. I will give you this spoiler – he liked what he tasted.
- Baseball Stadium News December 12, 2013 4
- Sobriety checkpoint in Shockoe tomorrow December 12, 2013 1
- Prayer Vigil and Remembrance Service for Mandela tonight December 12, 2013 0
- Bring a ham and stay for the sensory overload December 11, 2013 0
- Have yourself very Segway Christmas December 11, 2013 0
17th Street Farmer's Market 1212 Gallery Artspace Back Porch Initiatives Belle Isle Brown's Island C'est Le Vin Cafe Gutenberg Canal Club Canal Walk Earth Day Fountain Bookstore Fourth Friday Friday Cheers GlobeHopper Grand Illumination Hat Factory James River Julep's Ledbury LuLu's Lumpkin's Jail Main Street Station Manchester Negro Burial Ground Plant Zero Poe's Pub Poe Museum Richmond Folk Festival richmond va Rocketts Rocketts Landing rva Savor SBNA Shamrock the Block Shockoe Bottom Shockoe Center Shockoe Slip slave trail stadium Tobacco Row Tricycle Gardens Velvet Virginia Holocaust Museum