I was unable to attend the RVA Barista Jam that went down on the 23rd at Ellwood’s but fortunately there is a new Javahead in town that is writing about the coffee scene, In the ToGo Cup. He has an excellent write-up of the event including the news of a 1st Place finish by Kimmy of Globehopper. Congrats to Kimmy and GlobeHopper. Hit the link to check out some great pictures of the event including the one above.
- Update on “Toots” assault May 20, 2013 1
- Lead singer Toots Hibbert struck with bottle at concert May 19, 2013 2
- Cashmere Jungle Lords 30th Anniversary Party @ Lulu’s May 17, 2013 0
- I-95 and Main Street Station circa 1958 May 17, 2013 0
- Empty Blackfinn to become F.W. Sullivan’s Canal Bar & Grille May 16, 2013 1
17th Street Farmer's Market 1212 Gallery Artspace Back Porch Initiatives Belle Isle Brown's Island C'est Le Vin Cafe Gutenberg Canal Club Canal Walk Downtown Master Plan Earth Day Fountain Bookstore Fourth Friday Friday Cheers GlobeHopper Grand Illumination Hat Factory James River Julep's LuLu's Lumpkin's Jail Main Street Station Manchester Negro Burial Ground Plant Zero Poe Museum Richmond Folk Festival richmond va Rocketts Rocketts Landing rva Sam Moore Savor SBNA Shamrock the Block Shockoe Bottom Shockoe Center Shockoe Slip slave trail stadium Tobacco Row Tricycle Gardens Velvet Virginia Holocaust Museum