The 5th Annual Chocoholic is this Thursday, February 4, from 6-9PM at the Virginia Holocaust Museum (2000 E. Cary Street):
Join us for Children’s Health Involving Parents’ 5th Annual CHOCOHOLIC!
The ultimate sensory experience…and a lot of chocolate! You will enjoy great conversation, laughs and networking opportunities. Get your taste buds ready for:
- Fountains flowing full of chocolate, cheese and other delicacies.
- Specialty confections from local chocolatiers, restaurants, bakeries and ice cream shops.
- Wines from area vineyards.
- Chocolate martinis…back by popular demand!
- Beer tastings. (New this year!)
- Cast your vote in the Best Chocolate Cake Contest. (Also new this year!)
General Admission $35.00*
* Includes food, wine sampling and entertainment.
Upgrade for entry into the Beer Hall sponsored by Capital Ale House: $10.00**
** Includes sampling of four specialty beers, each paired with cheese and Capital Ale’s giant pretzels.
Additional drink tickets $5.00 each.
Purchase tickets online or by calling (804) 592-2177.