A special meeting of City Council’s Land Use, Housing, and Transportation Standing Committee has been scheduled to discuss the Downtown Master Plan. The meeting will be held at 3:PM on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 in City Council Chambers on the 2nd floor of City Hall (900 E. Broad Street). An opportunity for comments from members of the public will be provided at the meeting.
A public hearing on the Downtown Master Plan (Ordinance No. 2008-208) will be held during the City Council meeting on Monday, October 13, 2008.
Meetings are held in City Council Chambers on the 2nd floor of City Hall (900 E. Broad Street) and begin at 6:00pm. City Council will consider taking action on the plan during this meeting.
A copy of the draft plan is available for review at the following locations:
City Hall (900 E. Broad Street)
* 5th floor, Room 510
* Main Branch (101 E. Franklin Street)
* Hull Street Branch (1400 Hull Street)
* Belmont Branch (3100 Ellwood Avenue)
* East End Branch (2414 R Street)
* North Avenue Branch (2901 North Avenue)
* Ginter Park Branch (1200 Westbrook Avenue)
* Broad Rock Branch (4820 Warwick Road)
* Westover Hills Branch (1408 Westover Hills Boulevard)
* West End Branch (5420 Patterson Avenue)
For more information contact Brooke Hardin, City of Richmond
Telephone: (804) 646-6310 E-mail: Brooke.Hardin@richmondgov.com