Manchester merchants, galleries and eateries are uniting to provide an evening of art, food and fun south of the river, on the 4th Friday/June 27th. From 5-7PM enjoy live Brazilian jazz and food at Manchester’s newest café SAVOR. Crittenden Studio, next door to SAVOR, will be open. From 7-9PM see new art exhibits and meet the artists at Art Works, Artspace and 12 12 Gallery. From 9-11PM Scoot Richmond @217 West 7th Street will be hosing a drive-in movie (Big Wee’s Big Adventure). Bring your scooter, lawn chair or blanket.
- RTD: Mike’s Take on ballpark referendum June 19, 2013 0
- Relay Foods adding meal delivery to it’s grocery delivery June 19, 2013 0
- Armed robbery in Shockoe Bottom June 19, 2013 0
- Take a cool Instagram along Liberty Trail win prize June 18, 2013 1
- Citizens might get to vote on baseball stadium location June 18, 2013 0
17th Street Farmer's Market 1212 Gallery Artspace Back Porch Initiatives Belle Isle Brown's Island C'est Le Vin Cafe Gutenberg Canal Club Canal Walk Downtown Master Plan Earth Day Fountain Bookstore Fourth Friday Friday Cheers GlobeHopper Grand Illumination Hat Factory James River Julep's LuLu's Lumpkin's Jail Main Street Station Manchester Negro Burial Ground Plant Zero Poe Museum Richmond Folk Festival richmond va Rocketts Rocketts Landing rva Sam Moore Savor SBNA Shamrock the Block Shockoe Bottom Shockoe Center Shockoe Slip slave trail stadium Tobacco Row Tricycle Gardens Velvet Virginia Holocaust Museum