Savor and Scoot Richmond (Manchester United) are hosting an after-work party this Fourth Friday. Live music at Savor (201 West 7th Street) from 5-7PM, with Guy Crittenden studio having an open house. After 7PM, walk over to Artworks for the Fourth Friday and then back to Scoot Richmond around 8-ish for a showing of “Shawn of the Dead” a la drive-in on their parking lot. Scooters, bikes, motorcycles and trucks that are willing to let people sit out back will be given parking priority. Also, this is grand opening week @ Savor, save 10% off purchases.
- Take a cool Instagram along Liberty Trail win prize June 18, 2013 1
- Citizens might get to vote on baseball stadium location June 18, 2013 0
- RVA Streets Alive looks to hit the ground running June 17, 2013 1
- RTD Letter to the Editor against baseball in Shockoe June 17, 2013 5
- Early Sunday morning shooting at 2nd and Main June 17, 2013 1
17th Street Farmer's Market 1212 Gallery Artspace Back Porch Initiatives Belle Isle Brown's Island C'est Le Vin Cafe Gutenberg Canal Club Canal Walk Downtown Master Plan Earth Day Fountain Bookstore Fourth Friday Friday Cheers GlobeHopper Grand Illumination Hat Factory James River Julep's LuLu's Lumpkin's Jail Main Street Station Manchester Negro Burial Ground Plant Zero Poe Museum Richmond Folk Festival richmond va Rocketts Rocketts Landing rva Sam Moore Savor SBNA Shamrock the Block Shockoe Bottom Shockoe Center Shockoe Slip slave trail stadium Tobacco Row Tricycle Gardens Velvet Virginia Holocaust Museum